Technical Sales and Marketing Manager
The Client Company is a global manufacturing leader of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products. The Product Marketing Manager will serve as Launch Leader of the platform to customers and users that will benefit from the success of our product for their applications.
The image of the team, its collateral, work environment, products, and all marketing communication will be directed and led by this role. This leader will join a high-performing flexed team that will interface daily and serve as a player and coach to successfully deliver sales to the business.
- Implements strategies for profitable growth.
- Provides promotion as well as performance feedback for the team to accelerate our efforts.
- Manages and evolves the product life cycle from new product introduction through product maturation continuously seeking opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Develops and manages the major activities of the assigned team to drive maximum product adoption.
- Drives the most complex and/high value products into the market at maximum profit and sales.
- Prepares collateral and develops process for training internally and externally to the organization (product application information, product initiatives, and profitability equations, etc.)
- Serves as a leader and resource with Sales, Technology, and Manufacturing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in a Technical/Mechanical Discipline, Marketing, or equivalent related experience and 3+ years related experience.
- Previous experience in new product process or equivalent.
- Previous experience in airflow, air handling, or HVAC industry.
- Knowledge of HVAC design/applications.
- Previous experience in marketing, technology, and technical selling.
- Knowledge of PR channels and social media in the B2B realm a plus.