HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Los Angeles office is seeking a Technical Resource Manager-Architecture Firm.
- Establishes dimensional control and manages all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
- Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally.
- Assist in development of production schedule and manages to that schedule.
- Assist in development of job costs, job budget, and manpower projections.
- Assist in management of project financial performance.
- Prepares detailed code and zoning analysis.
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues.
- Supervise a project team of architects.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- Typically, with 10+ years’ experience.
- Architectural Registration required.
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.