We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premiertechnologypartner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Technical Regional Manager, Enterprise Solutions join our sales team in the San Francisco Bay area.
We are seeking a polished, proactive, and driven sales professional, for our Enterprise business unit to support the sales function and develop business relationships with AV/IT Descision Makers, Executives, and Key Stake Holders.
- The individual will demonstrate strong knowledge of managing large enterprise accounts.
- This individual will be the technical expert to speak to our accounts on how our technology interacts with othertechnology.
- This individual will be responsible for forecasting within their accounts, sales presentations to new and existing accounts and managing their day-to-day with SalesForce.
- This role requires demonstrated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge, with the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- The individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to work with complex strategic accounts including calling on key decision makers within the account.
- He/She will be selling to companies with greater than 1500 employees, multi-site, technology adopters, and Fortune 500 (both Private and Public Sector) positioning "end-to-end" solutions and articulate Crestron strategies to IT architects, executives and key decision makers
- In this role the individual will be responsible for collaborating with Sales and Product Marketing team to provide solutions/proposals, and drive business back through our reseller channel to close the sale
- 5 years experience in selling Unified Communications, Collaboration, Video Conferencing, Commercial AV, Video Streaming, Cloud and IoT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales/marketing/business preferred.
- Salesforce knowledge a plus.
- Comfortable demonstrating system solutions.
- Proven track record of successful sales in exact or related fields.
- Candidate must be able to cover key markets of the listed territory, and develop relationships with named end user accounts.
- Candidate must be organized, energetic, self-motivated, articulate, and able to overcome barriers/objections to win business.
- Ability to give oral and written presentations, including PowerPoint’s.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.