About the role
Zillow Group needs an experienced Tech Recruiting Manager to lead parts of our amazing recruiting team, located in our Seattle office. You'll work closely with the Senior Recruiting Manager and executive management team to set and develop recruiting strategies that meet business goals. You’ll use your strong communication skills to tell rich, meaningful stories using data to influence decisions, make our people process smarter and more efficient, and enhance our candidateexperience. You will develop strong relationships across Zillow Group brands, working collaboratively with clients, peers and key leaders to drive results for your team, the department and clients. As part of a larger recruiting infrastructure, you’ll have resources to get things done, but still have plenty of autonomy to lead strategy and define tactics to make us an employer-of-choice in Seattle.
Zillow Group is known for moving fast and thinking big-we also value having fun and winning! So if you have the necessary skills, this could be your professional nirvana!
What you’ll do:
- Help to create and implement staffing strategy to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, strong client management and encourages the sharing of best practices
- Manage and inspire a team to deliver results across a complex functional matrix while effectively communicating all critical dimensions of staffingbusiness plans with leadership teams and support organizations
- Collaborate with, manage and influence complex partner relationships with Operations, Leadership, College, Zillow Group HR and Recruiting, and Finance teams
- Get to the root cause of any issue to solve problems, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
About the team
Zillow Group HR is a service-oriented team of skilled professionals and fun people who enjoy working in a collegial environment within an innovative, fast-paced tech and media company.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience
- 3+ years experience leading and managing a team
- 8+ years of combined experience in internal recruiting, executive search and/or consulting with demonstrated success in building out, leading or managing teams of high-performing individuals at a Global scale
- Proven leadership with a vision and strategy for talent acquisition in a highly dynamic organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships