O Fallon, MO
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 148 days agoby Nithin Reddy
Job Title : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location : O'Fallon, MO
Duration : 12+ Months
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key business units across Client's Operations & Technology teams.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight Client as an employer of choice.
• Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy Client's hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates
• Participate in ad hoc team projects.
All About You
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions. Previous recruitment experience with technology positions is required.
• Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.