Open Systems Technologies is a leading staffing and consulting company that focuses its efforts on providing people operations, recruiting and human capital management strategies for a variety of companies – from the Fortune 100 to top startups. We bring with us 27 years of market expertise to provide our clients with the best talent and talent finding strategies out there.
Our Charlotte office is expanding and we are looking to hire smart, hardworking and accomplished recruiting professionals to help continue our growth.
You are an experienced IT recruiter (with 1+ years of experience) who will join a successful team of hardworking and fun professionals. Your focus will be on expanding our presence within elite technology/fintech clients.
You will be assigned to finding strong and interesting candidates for all open positions but with a specific focus on our elite technology/fintech clients. You will use traditional as well as experimental methods to find the best candidates for the open roles.
This position requires an uncommon balance of creativity, drive, strong interpersonal skills as well as savvy analytical skills. You will be required to think quickly on your feet and develop lasting relationships with candidates. You must have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
What You’ll Do
- You will participate in sourcing, marketing and candidate acquisition tasks
- You will develop, drive, and execute comprehensive search strategies to recruit candidates for our clients
- You will work effectively with a large volume of candidates and open requisitions
- You will effectively recruit IT Professionals in a time-sensitive environment
- You will perform full life cycle recruiting – from research to closing to helping with onboarding as needed
- You will establish and maintain professional relationships with candidates and clients
- You will work closely with Account Managers and support staff
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience – IT recruiting experience highly preferred. We are open to a mixture of internship and post grad professional experience but this role is not for recent grads
- You are equally passionate about recruiting and technology – you keep abreast of news and trends of both industries
- You are a highly ambitious individual who demonstrates a strong initiative and independent thinking
- You have strong writing and communication skills
What We Offer
- An excellent PTO plan
- A fun, engaged and community focused culture – we focus less on competition and more on ensuring everyone has the tools they need to be successful here.
- Fantastic compensation packages – competitive base salary and an aggressive/unlimited commission plan
- Access to mentors/upper management and one-on-one training to learn industry knowledge and recruiting tactics
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as Life and AD&D Insurance and 401k plan. We also offer a gym reimbursement program
- Professional recruiting environment with the opportunity for advancement – we promote from within