Our Talent Acquisition is growing to support Olive’s internal growth and help push the company forward. Our Technical Recruiters work directly with hiring managers to capture the requirements of a role, build the candidate skill profile, and own the recruitment process through the onboarding handoff to our HR team. This includes driving the recruiting kick-off meeting, posting positions online and sharing across social platforms, working within their network for referrals, and sourcing candidates using traditional recruiting activities (boolean search strings, X-Ray searches, ATS monitoring). Our Recruiters also work closely with our Human Operations and finance teams to ensure financial alignment and leveling within Olive.
We thrive on the idea of building a billion dollar company from the inside and work cross-functionally to do so.
- Drive the entire recruitment process from initial discovery of job duties through employment offer and onboarding hand-off to Human Resources team members.
- Partner with hiring Managers to define the role and use industry experience to create job descriptions.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications from Applicant Tracking System.
- Conduct phone interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates based on job requirements.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Mentor and assist more junior recruiting team members to help them grow into full-cycle Recruiters.
- 4+ years as a full-cycle Recruiter, preferably within technology
- Ability to conduct candidate screenings following the guidelines for the role
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), technical assessment tools, and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills