Mesosphere is growing, and so is our recruiting team! We need a high-energy Technical Recruiter who shares our philosophy that recruiting top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service. We are looking for a utility player who understands all aspects of the business and can take on any role, whether it’s a technical role, business role or both.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Talent and is based in San Francisco, CA. You must be comfortable recruiting in a variety of markets.
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop best-in-class recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates’ attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of requisitions
- Build solid pipelines by fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Provide a superior experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- Partner with various members of people operations team to ensure a great candidate-to-new-hire experience.
- You thrive on finding, and then convincing, the ever elusive purple squirrels and unicorns of the market to join our amazing team.
- You are a natural matchmaker who revels in the successful union of candidate and position.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent.
- Attention to detail is your middle name, and quality your last.
- You have the patience of a tortoise but move at the speed of a hare.
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent with an emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- 5+ years success hiring top talent in a technology environment.
- Preferably you have hired engineers in one or more of the following areas: infrastructure, distributed systems, data services, and/or containerization.
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates.
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.