iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to mid-to-large businesses. As an industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We take our work seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the iCorps team.
You will be a key partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate and employee relationships. You should possess phenomenal communication skills to collaborate with internal hiring managers, external partners and candidates, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of building and retaining an incredible organization of talented individuals. You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting candidates with highly technical and specialized skills to fill current openings and build a pool of technical talent.
· Utilize multiple sourcing techniques to identify and attract technical talent for current and future business needs, generating both an active and passive candidate pipeline.
· Source passive candidates using various internet recruiting techniques, developing successful outside-the-box sourcing strategies to find passive candidates looking for their next career move.
· Assist with creating job descriptions and maintaining current job postings on various job boards.
· Schedule and conduct phone/video/onsite interviews, initial phone screens, and provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
· Develop applicant tracking database to build and maintain reports for the HR team, and update candidate information.
· Participate in new hire orientation when needed
· Manage College and University recruiting and job fairs.
· Assist with other HR related matter as needed
· Bachelor’s degree or related experience with at least 2 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience for technical/hard to find talent.
· Experience utilizing social media sourcing / recruiting tools.
· Team player with a high sense of urgency.
· Recruiting Agency experience a plus.
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Valid through: 11/11/2021