As Credible continues our growth trajectory into new markets, our sales, training/learning and software development teams are growing as well – great new opportunities are opening as we continue to build on our current business. We are looking for a very strong Sr. Corporate Recruiter to provide support for this growing team right away – this is not about hiring in high volume but about targeting top quality leading-edge talent to join this selective team.
Initial Key Drivers for the Technical Recruiter:
- Drive the continued effort of Credible to recruit and retain employees to develop, implement, and support Credible’s Enterprise Software.
- Build and nurture relationships with key individuals that will assist Credible’s to meet organizational hiring needs.
- Contributes to recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates through multi-media advertising, social media, job fairs, college fairs, networking, business and employee referrals, and/or third party assistance.
- Meet with candidates on a weekly basis through the following channels: in person, via phone, and/or via videoconferencing.
- Provide clear recommendations for new hires on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Adhere to Credible’s procedures for documentation of recruiting efforts.
- Work with Credible’s Talent Acquisition Manager to enhance and expand Credible’s Strategic Recruiting Plan.
- Analyzes data to identify trends and makes recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of talent acquisition strategies.
- Regularly represents Credible in professional and civic organizations related to talent acquisition and staffing.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to actions and directives from Management, employee information, and additional sensitive information.
- Must have solid core recruiting skills – you know how to build and manage a candidate profile, develop a sourcing strategy, properly assess candidatequalifications, and present and close opportunities effectively. You have a drive for results, are inquisitive, perpetuate a sales and service orientation towards clients and candidates, and are a strong relationship builder; in addition, you can adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have passion for the company and your craft. Finally, you also know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and can build and grow talent networks.
- Must have 4+ years of Technical recruiting experience – solid understanding of the product development lifecycle, conversational-level knowledge of Microsoft technologies and understanding of the sales lifecycle.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a corporate (non-agency) recruiting environment, though a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience is considered a plus.
- You have proven success leading full life cycle recruitment efforts supporting IT/Sales teams.
- You have demonstrated experience managing requisitions across multiple disciplines.
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process.
- You are a pro with applicant tracking systems as well as LinkedInRecruiter, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms. Experience utilizing job boards, target company cold-calling, and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates.
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations that affect recruitment.
- A./B.S. DegreeRequired.