Sr. Technical Recruiter
We?re building a Best-in-Class recruiting organization and are looking for our next ?A-Team? member. At 8x8, our mission is to ensure every candidate who walks through our doors leaves loving 8x8 as much as we do. As our Recruiting Business Partner, and the face of the company, you?ll have the opportunity to drive a premier manager and candidateexperience, process improvements, and add value to 8x8?s Talent Acquisition Team.
8x8, Inc. is looking for Sr. Recruiter located in San Jose to work closely with the hiring managers and to provide best practices in recruiting that will align with corporate objectives, work flows, and process. We are not looking for just a recruiter, but someone who be a ?Talent Advisor?, ?Subject Matter Expert?, and most importantly, a ?Business Partner? as we take the recruiting function to a new level.
The Key Driver: This is a hi-tech ?start-up? environment. We are looking for someone who gets it and will help minimize the usage of agencies while building the relationship between hiring managers and recruiting. Also, we have a location in Aylesbury. You should visit this office at least once a week, not because you ?have to do it?, but because you ?want to? go there and foster the relationships with the team.
8x8 is headquartered in the Silicon Valley, USA and this position reports to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition
- Recruiting 101
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand the uniqueness of their requirements
- Lots of outbound sourcing: active & passive candidates through LinkedIn and other job portals, social media, etc.
- Manage the candidateexperience from initial conversations through the offer negotiations
- Strategize, recommend, and drive improvements for building talent pipeline
- Present to the hiring managers ?prescreened, prequalified, and interested CANDIDATES? (Not Resumes)
- Track of all recruiting activities in our ATS (iCIMS)
- Min. 8years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, a technical recruiting background is preferred
- Flexible and happy to work on a VARIETY of positions from PHP developers to Sales to Tech Support to Corporate Trainers and whatever else come up
- Previous experience weaning out agency usage, but, knowing when to use them
- Experience with sourcing, tactical search, referral generation, recruiting events, and sourcing campaigns
- Results-oriented, self-starter who enjoys a challenge, gets things done, and needs minimal support and direction
- Prudence and interpersonal skills to build trust and maintain credibility
- Ability to prioritize, work well in unstructured environment, handling multiple competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative, challenge the status quo, learns quickly, and take smart risks
- Must be detail oriented and able to communicate effectively and credibly with the team
- Effective in both written and spoken communication