Wunderman Thompson Data is seeking a Technical Project Manager. Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Technical Project Manager. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with WT Data’s strategic priorities, and second, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
What you’ll do:
- Support | Support completion of RFP’s or scoping projects by providing insight into resources and availability.
- Define | Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
- Plan & Execute | Plan, and execute major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the project lifecycle. Ensure all required outputs are produced and reviewed, including the technical requirements, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
- Monitor Work | Assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
- Recommend | Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance. Identify business and marketing problems, industry drivers, competitive landscapes, and trends and apply insights to enable clients to compete efficiently.
- Motivated l Has a sense of urgency and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work across different initiatives. Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Team Player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient l Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Maintain balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Detail Oriented l Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 years of technical project management or professional services environment experience with gradually increasing responsibilities
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools
- Campaign Management Experience
- Knowledge of online marketing technologies (Messaging platforms, Social Media, Analytics, Data) and their integration into broader IT infrastructure highly advantageous
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Good working knowledge of the internet, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word