Job ID 562749BR
BAMTECH is seeking a Technical Project Manager for an immediate opening in the Commerce Team. The team is NYC based that is responsible for purchase flows, billing, customer service tools and subscription API. As a member of the team, you will project manage end-end services and flows that enable BAMTech products and partners help sell to end customers. You must have a passion for software engineering, services, and building APIs. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing iterations, coordinating development resources, prioritizing and scheduling feature implementation with stakeholders, quality assurance and feature deployment. Candidate must possess the ability to effectively manage full life cycle application development and project implementation. You must also ‘think like an owner’ and facilitate diagnosis of production issues.
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute software development iterations throughout the life of project(s) using Agile development methodologies.
- Plan and own internal and external project communications, ensuring effective, regular, exchange of project status and deliverables.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead technical feasibility, implementation approach, deployment strategies, and QA efforts.
- Works with project stakeholders to define scope and objectives, communicating requirements to development teams.
- Act as a voice of engineering work stream amongst internal and third-party groups.
- Continue to improve project management process, communication protocols, and operational procedures related to effective, on-time and on-budget software delivery.
- Work closely with internal business, product and client management teams to effectively communicate technical goals, advancements and risks.
- Facilitate diagnosis of production issues.
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager, of which at least 2+ was in an agile environment (software engineering experience is ideal).
- You have demonstrable experience defining and refining process.
- In depth knowledge and practical experience with the software development life cycle.
- You're practical and personable, with a succinct communication style.
- Ability to function as a liaison business and engineering teams.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of moderate to high technical complexity.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, 24x7 availability environment.
- Engineering and/or technical background
- PMP and/or equivalent certifications
BA or BS or equivalent experience demonstrating a strong understanding of software development and infrastructure.