- Act as a servant-leader and process coach to your teams, helping them reach higher levels of agile adoption.
- Facilitate decision-making and communication between the team and the product owner.
- Build processes for radiation information to the larger organization in order to foster a culture of transparency.
- Support and encourage adoption of longer-term Agile release planning as needed to communicate goals and resource allocation to the larger DMS organization.
- Work collaboratively as part of a larger business-unit PMO, coordinating inter-team dependencies when needed and participating in regular Scrum of Scrums.
- Build relationships throughout the organization to ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams.
- Work to anticipate and quickly remove blockers and impediments to your teams’ progress.
- Foster and support a culture of relentless improvement within your agile teams and the larger PMO.
- 5 years of experience in a technology or internet-oriented project management role
- Minimum of 3-year experience as a scrum master with technical or production teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in process and implementation management in a Software Development context within a technology company.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, etc.
- CSM or PMI-ACP certification
- Technology expertise: web software, application infrastructure, content delivery, video streaming, IP transit, and server architecture
- CSP, CTC, or SPC4 certification highly desired