With locations in Bothell, WA; Rochester, NY; and Arlington, VA, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from our own world-class Pictometry™ imagery - to questions related to millions of commercial and residential properties, for professionals across energy, solar, commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is responsible for planning and supporting the day-to-day operations of EagleView’s development teams. We are looking for a TPM for our Machine Learning and R&D teams. As a TPM on our team, you will prioritize and own our team’s backlog, gather and form user stories, build and maintain the development schedule and track project costs.
This individual should be someone who excels at distilling development requirements and priorities from multiple sources and conflicting projects. You will be an interface between Machine Learning/R&D and otherEngineering Teams, and external project stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills, self-motivation, and a highly organized nature. The Technical PM will lead our product development team through the development life cycles of our many brands' new digital products including websites, applications, marketing platforms, and native apps, as well as maintaining and improving our current products.
· Author user stories that align with high level requirements from Program / Product stakeholders
· Working with the team, scope out the work needed for new features/products
· Provide resource allocation outlooks for individual teams and multiple matrixed projects
· Own software application release planning, providing external stakeholders with schedule, cost and content, often coordinating with other Team TPMs on matrixed deliverables
· Provide final approval of project completion for their teams(s) each sprint
· Act as a cross functional leader and a subject matter expert on the software delivery lifecycle, identifying process improvement opportunities both internal and external to optimize overall delivery
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelors in Computer Science, physical science or engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience
· Minimum 5years of technical project management experience
· Expertise in common software development life cycle models (such as Agile)
· Background in development using Python, Java, or C++. Familiarity with web-based technologies is a plus.
· Knowledge of neural nets and machine learning applications a plus.
· Experienceworking with requirements repositories, work tracking systems, source control systems preferred
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.