The Technical Project Manager has overall accountability to ensure that our client’s technical environment is ready andconfigured for optimal performance to ensure our clients can get their intended outcomes. This role is responsible for alltechnical aspects of a project and requires coordination with our client, vendors, project team members and development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage technical requirements for projects and upgrades.
- Reviews sales commitments and creates detailed technical project plan for success and incorporates into overall project plan.
- Manages all aspects of technical project plan to ensure resource assignment and coordinationwith client and internal resources.
- Identify and manage risks associated with technical aspects of delivery.
- Ensure appropriate configuration for optimal performance.
- Facilitates escalations required for successful services delivery.
- Identifies escalations that require product management and/or development effort for
- resolution that are necessary for successful services delivery.
- Participates in Change Review Board to facilitate timely resolution and keep track of progressto inform and coordinate with project team.
- Serves as an expert on customer environment and change management.
- Directs and collaborates with clients on technical requirements and change management processes.
- Documents any risks associated with environment configurations that are below our recommended specifications.
- Manages 3rd party vendor and integration activities as it relates to successful services delivery.
- Manages all aspects on technical project delivery and includes management of 3rd party vendors.
- Manage project efforts, risks and milestones to ensure vendor is on track.
- Review test plans and testing efforts to ensure quality effort.
- Maintains client documentation for streamlined support.
- Documents technical environment and any risks associated with configuration and/or belowspecifications.
- Document client’s change management process to ensure appropriate management of ourenvironment.
- Responsible for transitioning the technical details from the project phase to technical support.
Bachelor's Information Systems or related field required
Technical Certifications Preferred
5+ years of project management experience.
5+ years of experience in technical infrastructure.
Familiarity with ITIL and Change Management processespreferred
Familiarity with TeleTracking Solutions preferred