Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Project Manager 2 (Tech). This position is located in Knoxville, TN.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Project Manager 2 (Tech), you will be responsible for:
- Developing project/program plans on small to medium size construction projects, including equipment replacement projects
- Guide project/program management activities (defining schedules, budgets, risks, changes and resource activities) for assigned projects of medium complexity
- Develop vendor relationships
- Communicate technical information to cross functional team members and functional management
- Complete documentation requirements in a clear and timely manner in order to satisfy various government and regulatory agencies
- Ensure completion of projects that are on time, on budget and performed with satisfactory workmanship to satisfy both the internal customer and outside regulatory agencies
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You can work independently and within a group / team environment
- You demonstrate technical leadership and an ability to influence team members
- You display critical thinking skills in bringing successful resolution to cross-functional problems
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, MSProject, AutoCAD (preferred))
- You have good organizational skills and are able to handle leading multiple projects
- You have good presentation skills in a team environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advance degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful project management experience and successful demonstration of job specific and key responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years of successful project management of construction projects
- Travel will be required between 20% - 40%