Manage and coordinates activities of a designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are being accomplished within defined time frame and budgets.
- A Proven ability to delivering projects using, Iterative, Agile and Lean approach and techniques.
- Foster an environment and culture that encourages innovation, process improvement, diversity, teamwork and a high level of professionalism Develop a strong understanding of the Client’s underlying business operations, strategy and goals.
- Work with the Director, Program Manager, the Client and the project team to ensure that the assigned projects utilizes the most appropriate delivery methodology (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, Risk, Scope, Duration, the need for agility and other key factors.
- Take responsibility for and manage the project from end to end; utilizing the most appropriate delivery method and the related tools and techniques.
- Monitor and control the projects identifying, reporting and resolving challenges and problems quickly and early.
- Provide guidance to the project team using your in-depth knowledge of project management and the Client’s business goals, objectives and strategies
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
Education / Experience / Other Information (include only those that are specific to the role)
- 10+ years of progressive project and program management experience some of which should have been gained in a Client consultative environment
- A detailed understanding of multiple delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Six Sigma, PROSCI, SDLC, etc) and an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Resourcefulness: – the Senior Project Manager must be able to quickly develop solutions to any problems encountered during the project using a fact-based approach to satisfy Client needs
- Execution Excellence: - the Senior Project Manager’s ability to successfully deliver projects must be beyond reproach.
- Agility: - Recognizing and respecting the need for governance, the Senior Project Manager must bring an atmosphere of agility and nimbleness in the delivery of the projects and programs to their Client
- Ownership: - The Senior Project Manager must accept ownership of and must understand that what he or she is truly delivering is not just a project but business value that is aligned to the Client’s and the organizational Strategic Direction.
- Empowerment: - Create an atmosphere and culture of openness, trust and transparency within their delivery teams to allow team members to be the best they can be and deliver exceptional results.
Requisition ID: 21212