Technical Project Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Real Estate
Joseph C. Sansone Company, located in a suburb of St. Louis, MO., is a leading provider of property tax solutions to medium and large companies throughout the United States.
- Work at the leading provider of property tax solutions in the United States.
- Collaborate with peers.
- Fun company sponsored meet ups.
- Competitive benefit package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, PTO plan, company paid life insurance, and 401K with match.
- Casual work environment
As part of a growth plan, JCSCO seeks to hire a Technical Project Manager to assess and gather requirements with internal clients, develop user stories, and work with software developers to aid in design and help produce quality enterprise solutions minimizing maintenance and support. Additionally, this position will provide technical support for all applications assigned. This is a hybrid role combining project management, application support, business analytics, and Scrum Master for software development team functions. The ideal candidate should be a Project Driver, Flexible, Multitasker, Detail Oriented, Strategic, Hands On, and a Strong Communicator.
What You’ll Do
- As a Technical Project Manager; you will drive projects end to end from original concept through final implementation and deployment.
- Acquire, understand and translate internal client needs into actionable developmental plans partnering with software architects and development team.
- Work with business and IT team to set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of projects.
- Prepare weekly project status updates and timeline analysis for internal clients and business leaders.
- Supply system, process and data analysis as needed.
- Minimize and control scope creep on all assigned projects.
- Guide team to increase productivity, efficiencies and meet deadlines.
- Coach team members to a higher level of success that is sustainable and meets business goals; utilizing project management best practices.
- Troubleshoot; supply information and suggest resolutions prior to getting software developers involved.
- Be the IT Subject Matter Expert and Analyst on all assigned projects and processes.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years’ as a Project Manager highly desired. In some cases, a proven track record of progressive technical career growth combined with demonstrable knowledge of project management best practices and related skills may be considered in lieu of experience in a formal project management role.
- 7+ years' demonstrable progressive technical experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Application Support and Business Analysis functions.
- Experience with SQL queries.
- Experience with Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience building ad hoc forms is a plus.
- Previous experience as a Programmer is a plus.
- Strong Data driven analysis.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, communication, relationship building skills.
Joseph C. Sansone Co. ("Sansone") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sansone does not discriminate on the basis of a person's age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin or disability (or any other status protected by applicable state law) regarding any employment consideration, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment and promotion.