Our Project Manager will support the Global Sales Enablement and Effectiveness organization. This may be a remote position and requires the ability to work autonomously, and via various digital collaboration platforms (MS Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, Webex, Conference Calls, etc) to perform the duties. If the employee is not located close to a Rimini Street office, they will need a dedicated home office, devoid of distractions and outside noise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating, development, design, management, and reporting.
- Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Responds to inquiries about projects.
- Chairs various project review and pre-submittal meetings.
- Establishes and maintains liaison as required with boards, committees, sub-committees, business unit leaders, and other interested parties
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Performs project design and management for Sales Enablement projects, understanding how to engage multiple business units: IT, Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Track projects and deliverables via Teams, SmartSheet, and/or MS Project. Keep projects on time, and under budget, and report consistently on progress and status.
- Coordinates schedules of staff and other interested parties.
- This position requires an extreme attention to detail, record and notes keeping, and coordination among multiple interested parties
- Frequent travel may be required in this role, some projects may require more out-of-the-area and overnight travel.
- Travel may be up to 50% of the time.
- Houston, Texas or Remote, US
- 5+ years recent experience working in a similar industry as a Project Manager
- PMP certification
- Extensive, master-level experience working with and in the Microsoft suite of products like: Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Teams, Notes, etc.
- Experience working SmartSheet or a similar tool, is desired
Skills and Competencies
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis