Have you come up through the ranks of Engineering / IT and now manage the people, resources, projects that you used to be a team member on? Can you provide details about projects you have delivering on time, within budget and scope?
Our Project Managers are above the “ordinary”. They thrive on challenge, current technology, getting projects clearly defined and delivered, immersing themselves with stakeholders, technical staff, product managers, and removing road blocks to product delivery. They are skilled in business, getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee, live for detailed project plan creation and execution, working with all levels of management, budgeting and analysis.
RhythmOne is a leader in the AD TECHNOLOGY industry and we are building out a new team, based here in Bellevue, WA. We act more like a startup, so be comfortable with that environment. Join us to help us determine what is possible.
· Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Engineering
· 5+ years experience in managing progressive Project efforts
· Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
· Solid technical background, (LINUX and AWS), with hands-on experience in multiple software development efforts and web technologies
· Managed projects in excess of $10M.
· Experience in Agile methodologies and knowing when to use (or when to adapt) · Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be taking a test on this
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong experience in Microsoft Office, Visio, Project or similar tools
· PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
· Local candidates only. (unless you are planning on relocating yourself here)