The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing key projects and customer engagements. This will include handling communications across multiple teams, solution vendors, and customers. The main focus will be to manage all customer escalations in relation to product defects, feature requests, ticket review, and executive reporting.
Close coordination is required between various team: Support, Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Product Management. The right candidate will have excellent organizational, communication, leadership, and customer relationship skills. This candidate will establish proper expectations with customers and internal resources, drive speedy resolution within schedule, and communicate status throughout the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and document the impact an issue may present to a customer, the priority of any open tickets, and timelines for ongoing projects and commitments.
- Create detailed project plans with realistic timelines
- Organize and conduct meetings for - effective execution of projects; customer satisfaction; case reviews
- Establish working relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Organize and drive different teams to complete tasks within project timelines
- Establish and manage expectations within Qualys and with customers
- Facilitate necessary communication between internal teams and customers
- Provide thorough and timely status updates
- Understand and facilitate technical discussions with customers
- Serve as a point of escalation for projects and deployments
- Responsibilities will span teams in US and India
- Development and Delivery of Root Cause Analysis and Post Mortem reports.
- Gather and present measurable indicators of project success via detailed or summarized reports.
- Create and provide presentations to Executive Leadership.
- 5+ years of experience in project management or equivalent combination of Customer Relationship Management and Technical experience.
- Must have excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms, PCI, NIST, Vulnerability Management or Web Applications
- Certifications Desired: CompTIA Security+, PMP, ITIL, or CISSP, PMP certification.
- Previous experience with tracking projects in Spreadsheets, Jira, Salesforce, or other equivalent Project Management tracking software.