Q2 is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. In this role you will work in a collaborative, agile environment to extend and customize the Q2 Platform to meet the requirements of our Financial Institution Customers. This is your chance to join a high-performance team that is pushing the boundaries of technology to deliver, implement, and support custom code for clients. If you love problem solving and going above and beyond to satisfy clients and their ever-changing needs, then this is the position for you. The ability to effectively communicate with clients, Developers, and Management will ensure a successful career with our growing team.
- Managing custom development projects delivered by the Engineering organization at Q2
- Provide oversight and direction of the Engineering support queue and escalated case queue
- Work closely with the client and team to problem solve issues that arise
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience with technology and/or development background from a project management perspective.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Prioritization of development projects for the Engineering team
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Motivated by providing excellent Customer Service
3-5 years of Project Managementexperience
Guiding customer requirements and project workflows
Ability to travel 30% to client sites
Coordinating both internally with other departments and externally with Q2 clients and 3rd party vendors on project schedule, status and delivery
Strongly Desired Skills:
- Knowledge and experience in the financial industry with focus on banking processes and best practice such as ACH, wire transfers and otherbanking specific activities.
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Informal or academic experience with any of the following technologies including, but not limited to: Python, Agile Programming Methodology, HTML/ Java Script/ CSS, SQL RDBMS Management tools, Integrated Development Environments (IDE)