Technical Project Manager
Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms. They are currently looking to hire a Project Manager in New York.
The purpose of the role is to provide Technical Project Management within an enterprise platform migration project. The context is an electronic trading system, so knowledge of the technical basis of OMS or FIX is a strong advantage.
- 6 or more years’ experience in Project Management within an enterprise environment, with an advanced understanding of infrastructure project management or systems software projects.
- Very strong infrastructure project management experience
- A proven ability to lead and deliver projects within matrixed organizations and manage the expectations of multiple shareholders and stakeholder levels.
- Proven technical expertise with enterprise platform and operating systems
- A focus on infrastructure automation with the successful projects to prove it.
- Knowledge of OMS, electronic trading and/or FIX
- Programming skills are not a must but could be an advantage
- Ability to write scripts in Perl, Shell or SQL is an advantage