HSI Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager located at the Federal Aviation Administration in Washington, DC. HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high-quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
THIS POSTING IS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
LOCATION: Washington, DC
JOB STATUS: Full-time
TRAVEL: As needed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required
CERTIFICATIONS: Project Management Professional (PMP) equivalent project or program management certification is required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10 or more years of experience based on educational requirements listed above
- Experience working with FAA programs and systems.
- Experience working on or managing aviation and avionics-related projects is a plus.
- Experience working on and managing large and complex projects.
- Working knowledge of developing and maintaining schedules in MS Project. Must be able to update schedule regularly from multiple sources of information, track and report on progress to keep task on schedule and to ensure progress. Follow through needed to meet schedule.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker that requires minimal supervision.
- Ideal candidate is a customer-service oriented problem solver with the ability to work independently and as part of diverse teams
- Excellent people skills - able to work with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority with both internal corporate staff and teammates. An ability to work with many personality types and style preferences at the same time and help provide a constructive work environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, organizational, critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities, has a pro-active attitude and a disciplined work ethic. A demonstrated flexibility of schedule and ability to handle last minute, short turnaround items. This includes an ability to quickly assess a situation or deliverable and then implement the most beneficial changes possible in the available time.
- The ability to rebound and adapt quickly to sudden changes in deliverable requirements or deliverable expectations.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and organized, with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word.
- Provides project management functions including technical leadership, quality assurance and decision oriented recommendations
Who We Are
HSI Division of Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.