Senior Technical Project Manager will have responsibility for end-to-end deployment delivery, product integration and deployment of mMIMO project. Technical Project Manager will be held responsible and accountable to manage the implementation of all the technical aspects with deployment of the customer project in terms of booking orders, securing equipment, installation, integration, schedule, cost, delivery, change control, quality, and customer acceptance from project offer preparation to customer acceptance. Technical Project Manager will work directly with the Nokia Solution Architect and Delivery teams to architect and deploy complex integration projects while providing a total customer care end-to-end experience. Technical Project Manager will be the internal single point of contact for delivery and integration for the customer project and may supervise the work of other Nokia resources and departments, 3rd party vendors, and customer personnel to achieve project deployment and readiness on time with the planned schedule. The Technical Project Manager also manages the customer relationship within the scope of the contract
- Minimum 5 years PM/TM experience in the Telecommunications field.
- PMP certification desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience managing complex customer environments, driving commitments, network activity to include services, deployment, migrations and upgrades.
- Good working knowledge mMIMO and its related tools.
- Good computer skills including MS Word/Excel/Project and Powerpoint required.
- Excellent planning, organizing and critical thinking / decision making skills.
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication, Customer Interfacing, Leadership and Management skills required.
- Engineering degree and/or Bachelors degree in related field (Computer / Telecom / Finance). Experience working with Service Providers (AT&T, TMO, SPRINT, VzW) desirable.