$120K — $160K
Are you client-centric – perhaps even a little fanatical? Do you have a passion for delivering high-quality experiences to Enterprise Clients?
Do you enjoy the business aspects of bringing technology solutions to market?
Are you passionate about the innovation being driven by: Cloud, Big Data, the Internet of Things, Machine Learning/Data Science, Cognitive Services, Bots/Robotic Process Automation, Modern Data Platforms, Augmented Reality, and Connected "Everything?"
Put it all together and supercharge your career at Neal Analytics. Neal is Microsoft's premier and award-winning Partner for Data Services, Business Analytics, and Automation. Neal works with the world's largest brands to help realize their opportunities with data. Neal "stands tall" among its peers through a non-commodity talent strategy, management consulting lineage, and unparalleled access to Microsoft corporate and field personnel.
The Project Manager is at the center of the customer engagement team and provides it with project execution leadership. Reporting to the Senior Practice Director, you will plan and execute projects on time and under budget, meet stakeholder expectations, and communicate risks, issues, and status. You must demonstrate those basic skills, have a strong technical aptitude and extensive experience across multiple industries. You will bring real business value to the organization by building strategic partnerships with Neal's customers.
· Collaborate with the Sales Team (Account Executives) to win the client's business: work with the client to understand their requirements, identify key solution drivers, determine scope and price
· Utilize project management frameworks (e.g. Agile Methodology, PMI, CRISP-DM) to plan and manage deliverables
· Work with the Resource Manager to plan resourcing and to assign appropriately skilled team members to the project
· Assign team members to specific tasks within the project and deploy resources from other teams (e.g. specialist consultants) to work with the client
· Be the main point of contact for the Client, manage risk, and act as the primary escalation point for any problems in the project/relationship
· Develop and execute a communication plan – regular team meetings, client updates and team feedback, and internal management reporting
· Ensure the creation/implementation of deliverables meet and exceed client expectations
· Update tools and trackers required to manage the project (e.g. hours tracking, budget tools)
· Manage the project timeline and budget to meet client and internal profitability expectations
· Secure references and testimonials that are critical for winning new customers
· Guide the Accounting Department to ensure timely and accurate billing of the client
· Expand the Company's book of business by keeping an eye open for other opportunities with the same Client and/or positioning the Company's broader portfolio of offerings
· Enhance the Company's capabilities and knowledge through post-project analysis and recommendations
· 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
· Bachelor's degree
· Proficient in managing client relationships and delivery teams
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and organizing solution frameworks
· Hands on knowledge of project planning, tracking, scope management, communications management, risk management, and dependencies tracking
· Experience with partnering with sales team in scoping, positioning, estimating, and contracting engagements with end clients
· Experience managing the work of team members without direct supervisory authority
· Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation
· Consulting experience
· PMP or CSM
· MBA or master's degree in relevant field
· Strong presentation & communication skills
· Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
Key Success Factors
· Shares credit for work well done and encourages all members to participate and contribute at their highest levels
· Sees the big picture and doesn't lose sight of it in the face of setbacks.
· Unwavering focus on the customer and their goals.
· Doesn't procrastinate or avoid unpleasant tasks.
· Honest and reliable, clearly sets expectations and consistently fulfills promises.
· Holds others accountable in a fair and equitable way if they don't deliver what's expected of them.
· Excellent communicator who inspires a shared vision.
· Enthusiastic, but cool under pressure.
· Passionate about solving problems.
· Minimizes ambiguity by challenging assumptions and verifying expectations against deliverables.
· Performs successfully in an intellectually intense and multi-cultural environment
· Flexible in adapting to unexpected changes, and accept timely and frequent constructive feedback
· Works independently and/or as part of a team
· Market Leading: Salary + Annual Performance Bonus
Valid through: 12/25/2020