Technical Project Manager
* Manages projects, develops and directs technical project teams through all phases and activities of the project life-cycle process associated with major information technology systems projects that are essential to departmental missions and affect Client operations on a long-term and continuing basis.
* Directs/leads project teams comprised of subject matter experts, technical specialists, and support staff to produce a business plan in accordance with the strategic plan, operating budget, capital planning procedures and agency guidance.
* Prepares, implements, monitors, and updates the project plan. Coordinates with the business owner and upper level management to ensure the actions are consistent with the approved plan.
* Determines Project goals and priorities with management, program manager and/or project sponsors.
* Supports requirements of the enterprise program manager to provide necessary information and support for successful program delivery.
* Identifies standards or requirements for change management. Participates in change control (for example, reviewing configuration change requests).
* Develops or implements information systems security and entitlement requirements and plans; and ensures appropriate product-related training and documentation are developed and made available to customers.
*Manages resource assignment and tracking to the project plan and project schedule in coordination with the line of business resource managers.
*Negotiate the performance of activities with team members and their managers in a matrix environment.
* Creates all project planning documentation and follows all Client Defined processes.
* Manages and communicates a clear vision of the projects objectives, and motivate the cross functional project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by the entire team.
* Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities. Coordinates team activities to meet project milestones.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
* 5-7 years of IT and business experience in strategic planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms.
* Previous technical management experience in a dynamic high-technology environment.
Technical Project Manager – who is 60% PM and 40% Implementing OBIEE-They will be supporting Oracle EBS- BI Tool – Peoplesoft
PMP Preferred - Health Insurance experience preferred but not required.
Position ID: NAV01239