??We are looking for Technical Project Manager for our client in Mountain View, CA?
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Job Location: Mountain View, CA?
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Manage multiple contact center voice & data infrastructure projects and plan rollout of enterprise level contact center and voice systems that will be used to interact with advertisers, consumers and enterprises
- Coordinate new system deployments by working withinternal engineering operations teams like Telecom, Network, Security, Hardware, and Data Center, external suppliers, and service providers
- Partner with the cross-functional engineering teams and related stakeholders to gather requirements, plan, design, manage and execute projects
- Manage all project timelines and communicate progress to business users and IT management
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects to deliver new features, upgrades, and capacity enhancements to current and future telephony network and platform designs.
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate any necessary training and knowledge transfer for internal Operations teams to support new contact center infrastructure implementations
- BS degree in engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 3years of experience leading global voice and data infrastructure deployments involving several IT teams and business units
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a data driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenges
- Resourceful, can identify solutions to obstacles and keep projects moving forward
- Proficiency in Google Spreadsheet, Calendar and Mail
- Knowledge of telephony and voice infrastructuretechnologies including VoIP/SIP, TDM, IVR, SBC
- Knowledge of general networking principles and protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, MPLS, BGP, peering, latency, jitter, packet routing, etc.
- Experience managing large-scale and dynamic technical projects, with competing resources and priorities
- Experience in vendor management and software and hardware evaluation, selection, deployment, and configuration
- Participation in several network design and deployments across global data centers
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment