AIS is currently seeking Technical Project Managers to support various Federal client sites throughout the DC metro area including downtown D.C. ! We're seeking a technical professional who is passionate about software processes and can help design and develop custom applications on the Microsoft stack. This candidate must have a DoD Secret Clearance.
Help With Delivering Successful Projects!
- Use independent thought and problem-solving skills to lead and negotiate cost proposals and project-level statements of work (SOW) in order to successfully complete full life cycle software development projects.
- Follow project management process of project initiation, planning, execution, and closure to formally complete all projects in an above standard manner.Use mentoring abilities to manage 10+ employees.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to identify areas of improvement and turn them into solid areas of development.
- Manage many different projects simultaneously to deliver on time solutions to clients.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, supporting Marketing and Sales, to result in new business captures. Interact with other members of the Development team and Executive team.
- Use knowledge of Agile process methodologies to perform requirements gathering and documentation to ensure a positive experience for all clients.
Profile of Success:
- Utilize Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, 5+ years of software experience with recent in-depth experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure is a plus) and 3 years of project managementexperience to manage projects developing software applications.
- Use experience in running a custom application development engagement on the Microsoft technology platform, knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, and Project to create innovative business solutions.
- Use an iterative approach to complete project-based work.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification