$100K — $150K *
Do you want to be a part of something innovative and cutting edge? If your answer is yes, then join our team of more than a hundred software engineers, designers, project managers and software specialists that are smart, creative and excited by what they do! At Cambium Assessment (formerly AIR Assessment), we serve 28 states and territories, including 38% of the nation’s public school student population. We have the most advanced features of any online testing system:
Some of our other ground-breaking work includes: advanced computer-adaptive algorithms (only one that’s peer-approved in the country); mobile support for the user interfaces; learning management systems with social media features; user interfaces that are universally accessible to people with or without disabilities; innovative, machine-scorable items and that’s just to name a few. We design and build things that are inspiring and make a real impact in the online testing industry. We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager- Machine Learning to join our team in Washington, D.C (Georgetown).
The Technical Project Manager- Machine Learning will be primarily responsible for the following:
• Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, with an inherent ability to work well under tight timelines, and have strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Develop requirements, budgets, and schedules for the software development projects.
• Facilitate requirements meetings, including the peer review sessions, and status meetings with clients and project team.
• Establish milestones, anticipate issues, and monitor adherence to project scope, requirements and design documents, schedules, and to the CSSC software development process.
• Assume day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget, and that all deliverables are of the highest quality.
• Work closely with the CSSC Technical Project Management team to: share best practices, help resolve project issues, and ensure that staff is properly allocated to tasks by considering staff’s skills and interests, and the project’s needs.
• Maintain client relations and communications including status reporting and informal conversations.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Automated Scoring team, through proper troubleshooting and prioritization methods as well as coordination and communication between the clients and the internal team.
• Ensure high-quality customer service and address and maintain frequent and proactive contact with the clients.
• Proven ability to understand technical concepts.
Valid through: 10/13/2020