Manage the activies of Alteration Installation Teams (AITs), including
1) Create and/or maintain installation schedule POA&M
2) Work with contract managers to level work requirements across contracts
3) Ensure that AIT personnel are adequately trained and equipmet to perform tasking assigned to them.
4) Provide reports of daily/weekly activies as required by Program/Contract Managers
5) Perform administrative functions (e.g. timecards and yearly performance evaluations) for personnel assigned, for submission to senior management
6) Notify management of increase peronnel requirements requiring hiring of new personnel, interview and provide recommendations for hire
7) Notify management when decreased projected work may require a reduction in force, and provide recommendations.
8) Act as facility manager, ensuring that OSHA and other EH&S requirements are maintained and adhered to.
9) Report potential new business opportunities to management and assist in business development efforts as directed.
10) Ensure all OSHA guidelines are adhered to during the course of providing installation support.
11) Perform duties as Alteration Installation Team Lead as necessary.
- Eight years FT experience in management of technical projects involving DoD Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Systems/Equipment
- Experience with at least one major shipboard, non-propulsion electronic subsystem in the area of performance analysis, test and evaluation, or post deliver support.
- Knowledge of and ability to use MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in business applications.
- Knowledge of NAVSEA Standard items 009 and the TS9090.310 series and other applicable documentation associated with alteration installation.
- Bachelors degree in a technical or engineering field, preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/veterans/individual with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity