Responsibilities of the Master Project Scheduler:
- Develop and maintain integrated masterschedules for multiple projects.
- Developing and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for various Inside Plant and Outside Plant projects.
- Conduct project reviews in order to identify risks and to aid in coordination of overall execution. Effectively communicate scheduling issues in a timely manner.
- Develop general project scheduling plans that are aligned and traceable to the project Statement of Work.
- Work with project teams to develop, integrate, and maintain project schedules that may include subcontractor schedules.
- Develop and maintain IMS plans that are compliant with industry and DoD, quality standards.
- Management Meetings: Take part in schedule and risk discussions for all assigned projects in upper management meetings and in customer briefings/presentations.
- Project Monitoring: Work with project teams to monitor all projects with regard to scheduling and sequencing of planned activities. Candidate will also be responsible for the tracking of a recovery plan if the program falls behind the schedule baseline.
- Communicate summaries and recommendations to the Program Manager.
- Foresees difficulties and reacts to communicate and avoid misunderstanding.
- Sequences andschedules the project work elements and works with the Project Management team to determine the resourcesrequiredfor each work element.
Other duties may include but not limited to:
- Collect and present IMS health metrics, for the Risks/Opportunities Management Plan.
- Engineering resource planning / scheduling.
- Packaging information for distribution to various audiences.
- Project Reporting
- Provides regular reports to the Project Management team on all projects he/she is responsible for.
Bachelors or Equivalent
- BachelorDegree or four additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience in developing and maintaining large complex integrated schedules for multimillion dollar programs / projects with multiple sub-projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or Scheduling Profession PMI-SP or equivalent is desirable
- US Citizenship required
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Must maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information (applicants selected will be subject to a government security re-investigation)