$80K — $100K *
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
• Plan and coordinate all aspects of IGT SF Releases from inception to launch across multiple departments
• Develop timelines and document descriptions of assigned projects; and document and maintain IGT change reports and bug reports
• Support the coordination of the activities of multi-disciplinary teams in the achievement of project objectives and outcomes
• Participate in removing project barriers and roadblocks, submit schedules for assigned projects
• Game release planning and development for auditor testing, jurisdictional approval and production release
• Coordination of PA testing
• Coordinating RGS engineering testing with game testing for major RGS (System) releases
• Forecasting releases and production “go live” schedules for sales staff and account management in US, Canada and the EU
• All game related paperwork required by Compliance department
• Facilitate code review schedules will all auditor and agencies for different jurisdictions
• Coordinate game release notes for all customers
• Coordinate responses to auditor questions with engineering, design and production and PA
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in Technical Product, Project or Program Manager with a record of successful delivery
• Experience with various development methodologies (lean, agile, waterfall etc)
• Experience managing multiple complex projects involving cross functional groups.
• Strong skills in Excel, MS Project, Jira, Source code control systems (Perforce a plus)
• Strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends and deliver projects on time
• Strong technical acumen, with basic knowledge of key web and software development including HTML5, CSS, Java, XML, this knowledge doesn’t need to be a hands on, but a level of understanding required to manage development tasks and identify and resolve issues in development projects as they arise
• Demonstration of solid oral and written communication skills, interacting with cross functional groups
• Ability to troubleshoot complex challenges.
• Flexibility to work with different time zones.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Valid through: 11/5/2021