Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Our products and services are designed to spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources. We want to deliver top quality and reliability. In short: we want to create technology that is “Invented for life.”
We believe that connectivity is more than just technology. It’s part of our lives. It improves mobility, shapes the cities of the future, and makes homes smarter, industries connected, and healthcare more efficient. In every sphere, Bosch is working towards a connected world. A world that opens up possibilities no one could ever have imagined.
Location GermanTown , Maryland
- Serve as primary technical partner across business and technology disciplines to deliver high-performing web applications in a Cloud environment for healthcare / medical devices
- Primary decision-maker for which full stack technologies to employ in order to deliver best customer experience
- Define technical architectures considering all the project requirements, future scope, nonfunctional requirement and any risks
- Provide technical and professional leadership for team of engineers (onsite and offshore) by establishing a vision, direction, and specific objectives for team efforts; allowing freedom to accomplish objectives
- Create project road maps, develop and utilize reusable patterns, practices and enterprise architectures
- Work with business partners to review and influence product roadmaps, strategies, run proof of concepts, and identify gaps and solutions
- Collaboration with internal stakeholder and external counterparts in realizing the project goals
- Overall 7+ years of experience, including software product development /project management experience, preferably in healthcare / medical device domain
- 3+ Full stack development within an agile environment
- 3+ years of experience Project Management capabilities especially Stakeholder Management, Scope Management & Time Management
- 5 years experience in working with US healthcare and medical device organizations in service delivery model.
- 5 years experience in developing and integrating with Micro services applications, REST APIs and identity systems (OAuth, SAML, etc.)
· Experience with continuous development model and test-driven development environment
· Preferred: Exposure to diabetes related medical devices software development
· Preferred: Knowledge on HIPAA, FDA and other medical device regulatory standards
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)