$80K — $100K *
If you have a deep interest in software and its ability to impact global democracy, citizen engagement, and increased government transparency, we are interested in talking to you.
As the leader in government technology and we’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join the team.
The Technical Project Manager is a key member of the Granicus Operations and Professional Services Organization. Under the guidance of the Technical Services Manager, the Technical Project Manager works closely with our clients to develop solutions regarding integrations, data migrations, and other custom deployments. This is a hands on role that has a mix of general project management responsibilities, but also has a strong technical background to “roll up their sleeves” and complete systems configurations and data transformation tasks as needed. The technical project manager will also work cross-functionally across the organization – working with other project managers, web designers, development operations and outsourced resources to ensure deliverables are completed on time, on budget and meet client expectations.
· Provide project management for data migrations, integrations, and other technical services for clients with needs beyond our standard product offerings.
· Create and manage scope of work and detailed project plans for integrations and custom work including timelines and effort estimates.
· Act as the single point of contact for any outsourced/offshore teams. Conduct weekly check-ins and ensure work is delivered within estimated timelines and meets quality standards.
· Work closely with clients to integrate and implement API integrations
· Collaborate with deployment managers and deployment engineers to ensure custom solutions align with our standard product offering.
· Able to capture and communicate the “full picture view” of services and solution being delivered for both clients, but also internally as well.
· Work closely with Account Management, Design, Product Development and Support teams to resolve issues and build solutions for our clients.
· Act as an escalation point and provide guidance and support to customer success and technical support teams
· Provide updates and briefs on project status and issues to operations management and executive leadership.
· Identify new product features during trials and integrations and draft business cases and feature requests for review by the development and engineering teams.
· Create a standard library of project plans and scope of works to build on and improve.
· Liaising with the sales team and acting as the go-to representative for the professional services team
· Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improving our methodology and quality of integrations.
Skills & Requirements
· Able to work through ambiguous situations using logic and a high degree of communication
· Can take complex problems and break them down into simpler pieces
· A high degree of personal organization
· Natural sense of personal ownership
· Able to rally teams to project completion using diplomacy, empathy and a positive attitude
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems OR a non-technical degree with relevant work experience.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in software consulting, and/or other customer facing role consulting on, delivering technical products or services.
· Familiarity with web architecture , design, web and database development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures - .NET, C#, ASP, SQL Server, Access, HTTP, DNS in a professional environment.
· PMP, ITIL, MCSA and other relevant certifications a huge plus.
[Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.]
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Valid through: 1/21/2022