- Excelacom is a consulting and technology solutions company founded in 2000 with a focus on Communications and Media providers. At the core, we solve clients' complex business, technology and operational challenges through a combination of consulting expertise and telecom-focused product solutions. Our consultant teams optimize existing systems and work on an accelerated timeline using innovative approaches and best practices that minimize risk and maximize return to improve business and operational performance without costly technology transformations. Excelacom is a global company and is headquartered in the United States in Reston, VA, outside of Washington, D.C., with offices in North America and Europe as well as a technology center in Chennai, India.
- 5 years Large Scale Big Data / DW project managementexperience, overall 8-10 years as Project Manager.
- 5 Years Telecom BSS Delivery management experience.
- Hands on prior experience/knowledge in Teradata and Netezza.
- Extensive experience working with business stakeholders, planning, estimating and reporting.
- Working with Jira and MSP tools is must, experience of agile is plus.
- Management updates - Weekly, program level reporting.
- Experience of managing team size 15-20 in multi-vendor environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a concentration in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, IT, or Telecommunications
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project managementcurriculum is preferred. PMP Preferred.
- Candidate must be located in Charlotte, N.C.2217