$80K — $100K *
Our Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing project launch, requirements collaboration and collection, establishing milestones, customer engagement and coordination, working with integration partners, and building confidence and results with our product and engineering teams. You will communicate with multi-level stakeholders to deliver successful and on-time implementation of project goals.
If you want to join a company that is revolutionizing the Electric Vehicle charging industry, please apply. Your “touch” and “vision” will influence a product and service that will have a profound impact on an emerging industry on the verge of explosive growth.
· Work with management, finance team, and other software engineering and product teams to support and manage cradle-to-cradle technical projects in a fast-paced environment
· Support agile software development methodology with weekly sprint planning while directly coordinating and integrating services and agreements with customers and partners
· Analyze, plan and develop requirements, standards, and deliverables for scheduled projects
· Point of contact for matrixed, cross departmental products and software development initiatives
· Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical and operations teams while ensuring the schedule is working toward established milestones
· Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
· Monitor program and project resources informing leadership if there may be deviations from the allotted budgets
· Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
· Strong communication, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and ability to proactively problem solve
· Determine, roles and responsibilities (RACI/R&R) for internal team members and customers for specific projects or initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Management or related technical field required
· Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
· 5+ years with software or IT project management in an agile environment
· 5+ years working with software development and/or data management teams
· Knowledge of JIRA Cloud and project management software preferred
· Professional Project Management Certification (PMP) from an accredited institution preferred
· Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
· Exposure to some mobile technologies such as angular, react, react native, CSS, HTML/5, single-page applications a plus
· Exposure to Languages and frameworks like Java/Spring/Spring Boot a plus
Valid through: 12/16/2020