Why You Will Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting, our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our proactive, consultative approach to technology and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. We also support living healthier lifestyles by offering additional perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases every year. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Technical Project Manager may include the following:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients, consultants and technical teams during the life cycle of a project to ensure success by staying within scope, on budget and with high-quality deliverables.
- Create and maintain project plans, schedule, and resource allocation for a variety of technology systems and consulting projects.
- Coordinate tasks and responsibilities for assigned projects in collaboration with leadership, to appropriate staff and team members and monitor projects.
- Ensure business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed for minimal disruption to the project delivery and success.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the project progress, technology and functionality to ensure satisfaction targets are achieved.
- Support various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and implementation profitability.
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their business needs and educate on additional Eide Bailly services that may support their success.
- Maintain awareness of technical trends and issues and apply that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Information Systems or a related field.
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a Project Manager and must have experience managing technical implementations.
- You have the ability to assess client implementations needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains and implement these plans to exceed the client expectations.
- You thrive on establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and are proficient with a variety of software packages.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of the time.