Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as leaders in the Healthcare industry. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
The Technical Project Manager maintains responsibility for the lifecycle management for implementation projects consisting of new clients and applications, and existing clients with new applications and/or modifications to existing applications; manages the lifecycle of activities on projects including business requirements definition, process analysis, test plans, testing & implementation, go-live plans and post-implementation review; reviews architecture documents to confirm they meet project requirements and deadlines, identifying product enhancements as needed; creates project and proposal documentation, content, estimates; contributes to and continuously evolves the implementation methodology; actively leads multiple complex deployment projects at marquee customers; manages resource requests and calendar for deployment teams; defines project plans for implementation team; provides budgetary estimates for new implementation contracts, tracking budget and time/effort costs across all assigned projects; maintains project status and periodic status reports to customers; manages issues and risk logs for the assigned projects; continuously feed deployment team enhancements back to product management; sets up triage process with internal departments to complete problem resolution process; manage multiple project escalations to triage resolution with product support; and interfaces with relevant partners at customer sites to ensure project success. Domestic travel required up to 50%.
REQUIRED SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent degree, in Computer Science or related field, plus 5 years’ progressive, post- baccalaureate experience in a software vendor professional services organization, with demonstrated relevant “hands on” technical expertise.
- 5 years of experience in developing multi-tier software solutions using one or more 3GL (third generation languages) such as C#, .net, java, C++;
- 5 years of experience utilizing knowledge in standard project management methodologies;
- 4 years experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in either technical leadership role or in a project management role;
- 4 years of experience prioritizing and delegating in a resource-constrained environment;
- 4 years of experience interfacing with customer delivery teams, both onsite with customer’s team, and within internal organization;
- 4 years of experience explaining and documenting application requirements; and
- 3 years of experience applying development experience in an enterprise software environment and architecture design.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.