Job ID:R0147550 Listed: 2021-09-10 Regular/Temporary: Regular Location: Jacksonville
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (Networks)
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Global Network Services (GNS) is responsible for the engineering, development and operation of Deutsche Bank's group-wide network for all areas of the Bank. GNS supports all aspects of networkinfrastructure in over 2500 offices in over 50 countries. In this role you will be positioned as a technical project manager within the network services delivery (SD) team. Service Delivery is responsible for deploying global and regional network solutions and services including routing, switching, DNS & load balancing, from requests, investigation, planning, and execution to final verification.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You'll lead projects and report into the Regional Service Delivery Lead
- You'll be accountable for the delivery of projects consisting of a variety of complex network technologies within data centers, office buildings, branches, colocation facilities, and cloud infrastructure
- You will be responsible for first class customer service engagement, building and maintaining key relationships with clients, business, vendors and other GNS services and teams
- You will need to have expert risk and issue management experience, driving early identification, response and drive remediation of issues whilst constantly driving to deliver against our KPI's
- Provide change management coordination by creating, resourcing, securing approvals for, and ensuring timely execution of planned changes, within Deutsche Bank change management policy
- Automation and Agile methodologies will be an essential part of all future projects and you'll be tasked to support the introduction of automation and Agile wherever possible
Your Skills and Experience:
- CCNA level network skills are mandatory and CCNP level is preferred to be able to quickly gain a strong understanding of Deutsche Bank's network infrastructure
- Extensive work with multiple network technologies, BGP, OSPF, multicast, VRF, ACL's, VXLAN, NAT, QoS, Wi-fi v6, NetFlow, IPv4 and IPv6, and security encryption technologies, IPsec, 802.1X, DDoS mitigation techniques or tools, 802.1AE, VPN solutions
- Expert with Atlassian's Confluence, JIRA products, and ability to interpret technical documents and create technical project solutions
- Extensive experience working in a corporate global network environment, managing multiple concurrent Global infrastructure projects, and understands Check Point conversation maps, and have a good understanding of network address translation
- Must have experience with managing external connectivity in financial services such as FED, DTCC, Broadridge, CHIPS, and BONY, as well as general level of understanding with IT infrastructure technologies - DNS, UNIX, Windows servers, VHS technologies, backup solutions, databases, cloud solutions and storage
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.