The Technical Project Manager is responsible for ensuring seamless integration of digital turbine's technologies with tier one mobile operators across the Americas territory. Coordination of development teams within Digital Turbine, front line communication with the operators, ability to understand the technical issues and provide potential solutions are just part of the responsibilities. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects in a fast-paced technology environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the Technical Project Manager:
- General management of the delivery of mobile software products and solutions, including planning, budgeting, resourcing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Accountable for the delivery of projects, enhancements, and support within a specific domain, in line with the Digital Turbine delivery practices and governance.
- Regular engagement and clear communication with broad stakeholder groups including project steering committees and our PMO, to ensure expectations are well managed and delivery progress is clear and well reported.
- Regular engagement/collaboration with relevant IT Managers and other delivery teams to manage dependencies, integration, risks, and production releases to ensure Product portfolio delivery success.
- Influencing and contributing to product development priorities, business cases and strategies within delivery stream domain.
- Help drive a continuous improvement culture through effective knowledge share within IT and the broader business, fostering innovation, lean and agile practices to improve our organizational delivery capability.
- Risk and issue management including management of IP to safeguard Digital Turbine assets and staff transitionary plans to address key man risk.
- Managing vendor relationships including understanding the Carrier internal processes, tracking of timelines and deliverables.
- Overseeing the delivery of multiple projects where required and providing clarity on roles and responsibilities for each.
- Ensuring projects are delivered in alignment with the organization’s strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Ensuring post-implementation project reviews are completed to determine benefits realization and achievement of project objectives.
Basic Qualifications of the Technical Project Manager:
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Agile and SDLC including architecture, analysis, project and software development practices, QA, associated tools, and processes.
- Demonstrable track record of successful project delivery.
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to drive productive development teams, negotiate with and influence Senior Managers and Execs across the Digital Turbine Business.
- Proven experience in managing both Business and IT specialists and stakeholders.
- Solid experience in managing multiple projects concurrently and vendor/contract management experience.
- Experienced in business change management rollout and continuous improvement practices.
- Experience with online technologies integrated with back-office systems an advantage.
- Well-developed networking and consulting skills to improve knowledge share and continuous improvement across the business.
- Develop and implement regular reporting to the PMO and the Head of America Ops & Delivery
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
Preferred Qualifications of the Technical Project Manager:
- Proven Project Management experience within Carrier or Mobile Software industry.
- Display initiative, enthusiasm, and an ability to be innovative and add value to the organization.
- Ensure that all client services and financial information are quality controlled to meet the Standards of Business Conduct & Confidentiality Standards
- Maintain a commitment to the Digital Turbine mission, values, and continuous improvement philosophy.
- Maintain links with professional associations and networks to ensure you are kept up to date with contemporary thinking and skills.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, team focus and dedication to quality.
- Excellent understanding of commercial business needs and end user focus within technical/technology lens.
- Ability to work to deadlines across a broad spectrum of disciplines.