About The Position
Datorama is the leading marketing intelligence platform, enabling marketers to centralize all of their data into one single source of truth enabling them to optimize performance, speed-to-insight, and impact on growth. As the company is experiencing rapid growth, there is an opportunity for a talented Technical Project Manager to join the team in a hands-on role.
This role sits within our Professional Services team and comes to support and be a key part of the implementation phase of our new on-boarding clients.
In this role you will:
· Act as the customer’s first point of contact for implementation related aspects.
· Analyze and understand client's business objectives and translate them technical requirements.
· Communicate project status internally and to the customer. Ensure that any issues which may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
· Establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals within the project timelines.
· At least 3 years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a SaaS and/or AdTech organization
· Strong technical background and technical understanding – mandatory
· Natural leadership skills.
· Hands on experience in SQL / Python
· Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
· Advertising & Marketing experience/ Advertising Agency experience (preferred)
Apply for this position