As a key member of the Quotient (NYSE:QUOT) development team, you will be part of the Data Engineering Team to create a world-class data and analytics platform for our cutting-edge digital commerce marketing products. You will be a single point of contact with all internal engineering, product, business teams and 3rd party vendors. You possess an in-depth understanding of big data and cloud implementation projects. Taking ownership of these projects, you will draw upon your previous experience to actively manage project planning, resource management, risk management, prioritization and delivery. These projects can be highly technical in nature and understanding agile software development lifecycles as well as production operations will be instrumental to your success.
- Work as primary point of contact to plan, execute, track and communications of the key projects.
- Build and maintain documentation libraries/repositories on wiki.
- Analyze, prioritize and resolve project, process and operational issues as they arise.
- Prepare and coordinate critical onsite and virtual meetings both on-shore and off-shore.
- Support project teams, stakeholders through driving critical milestones and deliverables.
- Drive visibility into project scope, project status, resource needs, alignments and efficiency.
- Drive visibility of team capacity to help plan current and future business and product needs.
- Maintain daily / weekly cadence with teams throughout the project.
- Collaborate and participate in Management and Engineering meetings.
- Manage and drive technology vendor and business partner relations.
- Ability to query, explore the data is strongly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Agile Project Management and/or related positions.
- Must have prior development or project management experience with data warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data or Cloud platform projects.
- Must have ability to understand, estimate, measure the scope and communicate the project tasks.
- Proven ability to drive tasks and implementations to completion.
- Software development or engineering background a big plus.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Ability to be creative, business value focused as well as analytical, organized and detail oriented.
- Technical Knowledge with demonstrated ability to work with software developers, operations personnel, and business partners to make decisions on technical program deliverables.