The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for working closely with business partners to prioritize a work queue, work with the development teams, and maintain the dates and deliverables of projects. Additionally, you will work with Product Owners and business stakeholders to identify dependencies between work needed within our product suite.
- Manage projects' entire life-cycle from Discovery to Launch and Support.
- Make data driven decisions to explain what is possible to key business stakeholders.
- Champion and provide oversight for initiatives during the Technical Delivery process.
- Help clients finalize a scope of work and project backlog.
- Able to handle business requirements, functional specifications, estimating, user stories, project tracking, and resource management.
- Able to track progress and keep clients and internal stakeholders involved via progress reports and retrospectives.
- Comfortable digging into some technical detail with software developers to help evaluate the merit of various approaches to delivering technical solutions.
- Develop proficiency and understanding around software applications to evaluate complex issues and provide recommendations for solutions along with a solid plan to execute.
- Owns maintaining and prioritizing the team backlog and iterations are planned with defined goals
- Engage directly and daily with delivery teams to execute the projects in queue.
- Communicate technical information, delivery timelines, and project progress in a transparent way to a broad range of people at multiple levels within the organization.
- Assist with developing new processes and tools that improve the performance and effectiveness of project delivery.
- Act as a liaison between internal business stakeholders and the technical delivery team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Technical Project Manager in a software development environment.
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies such as Kanban, Scrum, or SAFe.
- Experience working within and indirectly managing a software implementation team
- Able to comprehend the business context and market problem that drive the building solutions.
- Experience with managing projects with multiple internal and external dependencies.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Our government contracts require candidates to be a US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain US Government Security Clearance.
- Experience with enterprise applications which are deployed across multiple countries & geographies.
- Experience with integrating software solutions from internal and external platforms.