There's something in the water at Chrome River.
Are you looking to join a fun, fast-growing, and innovative software company in Los Angeles that truly values its employees and their contributions? Chrome River is laser focused on growing our employees - we understand that happy employees make for happy customers.
Come join us at The River!
Chrome River is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Product team. You will help Engineering teams deliver complex projects and engage with various departments to manage short and long-term needs for our products. You must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities and succeeding in a complex and fast-paced environment. You will propose and implement best practices to minimize issues, decrease costs and time to market; continuously ensure best practices are being followed.
What you'll do
- You will manage IT projects between external partners, vendors, and across multiple teams.
- Serve as the liaison between teams for coordination and planning of project.
- Engage and build relationships with vendors, cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure requirements are successfully planned, prioritized, developed, and delivered.
- Report progress and status or projects against goals and requirements; communicate releases.
- Manage timelines and keep teams on track of meeting deadlines while ensuring projects and releases meet required standards.
- Analyze and resolve production issues.
- Work with teams to help locate and resolve issues timely in order to meet releasedeadlines.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Project Management, Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field, or Bachelor’s degree in a similar field.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a software development field including managing medium to large projects, heavily focused on integrations with third-party vendors.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical knowledge including a strong knowledge of system development lifecycles.
- High attention to detail and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively; strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Talend.
Since 2007, we have exploded into the marketplace, earning accolades from Inc. 5000, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and the LA Business Journal. We are expanding in the U.S., globally, and are always looking for talented, clever, innovative and out-of-the-box thinkers to help drive our growth. If you want to join a company that leads by example and is a leader in cloud-based and mobile financial software solutions, we'd love to hear from you! US-based positions: This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.