The Technical Project Manager will drive the execution and completion of implementation projects, working with customers and key stakeholders to ensure its success. This Technical Project Manager is an opportunity for someone who knows the technical side of a healthcare system implementation and wants to move into a PM role, or someone who has an interest in the technical perspective of implementation and knows healthcare and project management.
What Will Be My Duties And Responsibilities In This Job?
- Coordinate and perform product implementations
- Effectively respond to changing project and client needs while balancing multiple ongoing projects
- Ensure adherence to integration best practices between Change products and customer to ensure quality of delivery of projects
- Effectively communicate technical and project needs between stakeholders
- Drive execution with customers and other stakeholders to complete projects
- Coordinate and engage key stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the project lifecycle for planning and issue resolution
- Setup and configuration of Revenue Cycle solutions product for Physicians and Hospitals
- Manage special projects as assigned by leadership
- Learn multiple products and be able to setup and understand technical details and needs to drive successful projects and implementations
- SQL understanding
- HL7, 270/271, 278, other healthcare data file types
- Understanding of webservices
What Are The Requirements Needed For This Position?
- Experience working with Epic’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Critical thinking, ability to make good decisions and identify solutions to problems
- 3-5 yrs experience in healthcare industry or related implementation work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to assist in facilitating projects
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize the implementation needs of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products (Office, Word, Excel)
What Other Skills/Experience Would Be Helpful To Have?
- Epic revenue cycle certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) aCertification
- RCM, Healthcare insurance or Hospital Information Systems knowledge or experience is desired
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams driving collaborative solutions
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and logical/analytical skills
- Business analyst experience a plus (may assist in department reporting)
What Are The Working Conditions And Physical Requirements Of This Job?
How Much Should I Expect To Travel?
- Must have ability to travel up to 25%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.