As a Technical Project Manager for the Population Health Services team, you will focus on data onboarding into the PHS systems, including on-site HealtheIntent, Health Center, and Cerner Wellness implementations. You will focus on project leadership to set up and implement new data feeds as a strategic part of a growing data focused organization. This includes managing a pipeline of new client implementations, managing the data agreements and facilitating negotiations, and assessing pricing and its impact to projects. The Technical Project Manager will also coordinate environment and solution build, manage data migration projects, and lead process improvement.
Cerner Clinical Jobs and Careers
Project Administration & Management
About Project Administration & Management
Reduce the numbers of patients going to the hospital. Assist individuals to better manage chronic diseases like diabetes. And provide the tools patients and caregivers need to achieve optimal results as part of the team in Population Health Management at Cerner.
About Population Health
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of project management work experience
- Population Health work experience
- Experience working with Cerner Millennium
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or near the Kansas City area