Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Cambridge, PA
· BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline preferred.
· Certification in project management preferred.
· Significant experience managing the delivery of product implementations from a vendor perspective.
· Significant experience managing the delivery of technical professional services in a customer-facing role.
· Experience interfacing with a software development team for issue escalation purposes.
· Experience implementing SaaS and/or client-server architecture-based products.
· Working knowledge of software development methodologies; Agile/scrumpreferred.
· Working knowledge of data warehousing technologies and concepts.
· Working knowledge of clinical data and/or bioinformatics.
· ?Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent attention to detail and persistent follow-though skills for time-sensitive tasks.
· Credible references attesting to your “hands-on” approach to project management and Success attributable to being a product subject matter expert.
· Strong business acumen, oral and written communications skills, and the ability to successfully interface at all levels in the organization.
· Ability to work closely with and influence related cross functional groups and otherinternal and customer stakeholders.
· Self-starter able to work independently.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office business applications, Microsoft Project, technical project management applications such as Jira /Confluence and CRM applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage multiple simultaneous product implementation engagements measured by customer satisfaction, customer willingness to be a positive reference and on-target project delivery metrics.
· Maintain a working knowledge of all Healthcare products, including each products technical architecture and interfaces.
· Facilitate customer project meetings and ensure project plans are well defined.
· Direct implementation resources, including Implementation Engineers.
· Collaborate with cross-functional resources to ensure project needs are addressed.
· Develop customer relationships and leverage those relationships to drive customer milestones attainment.
· Utilize project processes, templates, tools and other resources while proactively supporting their continuous improvement.
· Provide clear and constructive product feedback based on customer experience and effectively manage issue escalations.
· Provide on-site project support on an as-needed basis. (10% annual travel)
· Produce project status reporting.
· Support pre-sales needs.