$80K — $100K *
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position: Technical Project Manager - Business Applications
Location: Remoted within the United States
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
● Drive strategic cross-functional projects that have major impact on business operations
● Manage the project lifecycle from concept/discovery through the launch
● Design the project management framework with methodologies for the IT Business Applications team
● Scope, plan, schedule, and estimate resources based on projects goals and objectives and any process improvements programs
● Take the responsibilities of enforcing and compliance of processes across team members especially within the Business Applications team
● Build a communication strategy on sharing projects progress with executives and cross-functional stakeholders, and improve transparency on projects execution
● Lead core team meetings to drive projects toward the delivery of objectives and help resolve obstacles or conflicts for successful execution
● Build a projects dashboard to track Business Applications projects portfolio with status and other project summary details
● Develop definitions and alignment on scope, success criteria, schedule, key milestones, deliverables, risks, and dependencies, and communicate to the cross-functional teams
● Share the value add metrics for any projects prioritizations and post projects delivery
● Communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams and assisting teams with resolving critical path technical issues and challenges
● Analyze processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement
● Be a thought leader and subject matter expert in agile methodologies and delivery model
● Minimum 5 - 8 years of industry work experience as a project/program manager in the IT Project Management areas such as IT Operations, Product development, SaaS Applications implementations or improvements such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, Copua, CPQ
● Experience in delivering technical applications related projects in the IT industry
● Experience managing complex and cross-functional technology projects
● Experience in leading projects in fast paced working environments
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent an organization within and outside the company
● Ability to work with and lead internal/external cross-functional and partner teams to develop scope, project plans, budgets, and schedules
● Excellent project/program management skills, and/or a proven track record for operational excellence. Proven examples of large program impacts dealing with ambiguity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Valid through: 11/9/2021
$100K — $150K *
8 days ago